Sunday, May 8, 2011

EDM613_WK1_Comment to Hunter



I really liked this video. For one it's funny. Secondly it can be shown to my students to help clear up potential copyright issues. I believed that it presented information vary clearly. It helped me tremendously on the Creative Commons. I have went to Creative Commons before but this video helped to clear up some of the uses of Creative Commons for me. I viewed the other videos in the assignment but this one was the most helpful for me.

I also was unaware before this assignment that parody is allowed under copyright laws. This is crazy. I had no idea. I also learned that Fair-Use is not a right but is a defensible position in court.



Tawnya said...

This video stood out for me too. I think the humor and the characters used in the video will engage students in learning about copyright and how to use Creative Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment